Skip to main content

changes

Oh, I learned recently that everything is everything.

That life provides.

Seek something beside vengeance, apartheid, containment
Provoke lies just to make arrangements
Soak smiles in different enjoyment
Invoke rights all through out thy statements

My selfishness made me want everything to myself
My welfare is more of a fare well
My trust was the issue, so I never tend to issue trust
My love lost, so it made me love lust

Redemption comes in after darkness.
Heart, art is part of the process.
Love it when I say it in context
It gets repetetive like it's part of the process.


Oh, I learned recently that everything is everything.

It's just my vibe, not much an issue.

How long will it take to capture a moment until you speak those

                   "I miss you" 's

How long will it take for you to repent and admit that

                   "I misuse"

The people around you, the things surrounds you, are using one another
as their own tissue.

To cry on, because you stop caring
How long will they continue?

        "Not much an issue, it's just my vibe." You replied.

God provides life.

He don't short talk when He knows you're alive.

It's a long conversation

"Shifts and overnights, I work from 9 to 5"

Type of conversation

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us
    establish the work of our hands for us
    yes, establish the work of our hands.

Type of conversation

Typed this in a notepad for you to read.

Type of conversation.

Don't be reluctant, a wise man also learned that everything is everything.
But also acknowledges who's above him.
also acknowledge who provides him.

    Darkness will never shine if you think about it.

A sunflower will never shine if you let it sit in darkness.

Hey!











                         " Everything is gonna be fine. "




Read and Smile, Smile and Read. :)

- Nodalo, Marion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U

For the time being, I plant roses to sell them. For my time is current, and in doubt i live. that for the time being, your shine is what i seek i know that you're in darkness at the moment welcome me as your opponent i whom seek the best in you, try to inspire you like never you was alone i take part, that part, grudges took hold of us overthink in darkness, break luck to think that it wont help us i don't rap, just wrapping up everything for a differ approach, maybe everything is all i boast. i sail the seas, to keep current waving at you                                                                                        bye.